Young people connect with Express Yourself Milwaukee programs through our network of partner sites:
- ArtWorks for Milwaukee is our newest partner for our internship program, Express Yourself Milwaukee is the site for a two semester internship in collaboration with ArtWorks programming and EXYOMKE programming interns have a artistic cohort group as well as serve as mentors in the EXYOMKE studio programming.
- Boys and Girls Clubs of Greater Milwaukee offer after-school and summer programming for children ages 5 to 18. To help ensure all youth have the opportunity to participate, regardless of their circumstances, there is a place at the Clubs for every kid.
- Lancaster School provides fundamental education for students in K-8th grade that emphasizes quality education through attaining higher levels of thinking.
- Lincoln Hills/Copper Lake Schools provides community protection and holds youth fully responsible for their behaviors while offering them skill-building opportunities that contribute to victim and community restoration.
- Mary McLeod Bethune Academy emphasis on excellence with a safe, positive, structured environment committed to preparing students to succeed in college and careers!
- Maskani Place/Heartland Housing Alliance provides attractive homes for families in Milwaukee’s Harambee neighborhood. EXYOMKE provides weekly programming for youth residing in the facility.
- Milwaukee County Juvenile Detention Center provides secure custodial care of detained youth including; education, sanctions, short-term mental health services, basic health screens and medical follow-up, and other short-term services as necessary.
- MCAP (Milwaukee County Accountability Program) is an alternative juvenile corrections program, offering young men a chance to change their self-destructive behavior before they end up in the adult prison system. The program is structured to help participating juveniles build ties with their families as they prepare to return to troubled homes and communities. It allows teens to begin the crucial healing process.
- New School for Community Service is an alternative high school that provides a unique approach to education for students in 11th or 12th grade offering community-based learning internships as the core of the program.
- St. Charles Youth and Family Services Girls Shelter and Boys Shelter are short term Residential Programs that provides a safe, non-secured, monitored environment for youth awaiting court hearings, placement in foster care, group home care, residential treatment or pending a return home.
- Neeskara Elementary a traditional elementary school, a fully inclusive school program providing all children with the supports they need to be successful learners.
- SaintA provides innovative family-centered care and educational services that embrace diversity and empower children, families, and adults to improve the quality of their lives.
- State of Wisconsin Department of Juvenile Corrections JCIP (Juvenile Cognitive Intervention Program) as a part of youth re-entry programming a EXYOMKE community enrichment group is held in our studio.
- Wrap-Around Milwaukee is a unique type of managed care program designed to provide comprehensive, individualized and cost effective care to children with complex mental health and emotional needs. Serving families living in Milwaukee County who have a child who has serious emotional or mental health needs, with referral through the Child Welfare or Juvenile Justice System and is at immediate risk of placement in a residential treatment center, juvenile correctional facility or psychiatric hospital.